Cotton is everyone’s preferred fabric to wear because it has several advantages. If you are someone who enjoys wearing traditional dresses, you must invest in designer cotton dresses irrespective of the occasion. Whether the occasion in question is a wedding, cocktail party or even a day out, designer cotton dresses will adapt to any occasion.
Since you know how comfortable cotton dresses are, I am sure you are on the lookout for designer cotton dresses that are available at affordable prices. However, if you are invited to a summer wedding, which is happening outdoors, I’m sure you would hate to be drenched in sweat while wearing a saree. Imagine how sweaty it will get when you wrap those nine yards of cloth on yourself on a sultry summer evening. On such occasions, you can always opt for the classy designer cotton dresses which will make you wedding-ready quickly.
The best part about wearing designer cotton dresses is that they don’t come with any hassles. You can style them the way you want, and it’s also convenient to wear and take them off. Apart from this, there are many other advantages of wearing these designer pieces.
- Moisture control: Cotton is efficient in transmitting moisture away from the body, which means no matter how hot it gets outside, your skin will be able to breathe in cotton dresses. Unlike any other fabric, cotton dresses will keep you ventilated throughout the day.
- Insulation: Cotton is not only meant for summers because it protects your skin from the heat, it can be worn during winters too, as it provides thermal insulation. It means that you will remain comfortable in cotton clothing irrespective of the weather outside.
- Durable: Cotton has high tensile strength, which makes it solid and durable. This means that your cotton dresses are less likely to tear. Instead of wearing an expensive saree that might probably get caught in your heels and rip off, you can choose to remain classy yet comfortable in a designer cotton dress.
These dresses can be styled in a number of ways, such as:
- Style it with pants: If you want to ooze chic, your straight-fit designer cotton dress can be paired with cigarette pants and heels. Carry a classy handbag to complete your ethnic look.
- Style it with a palazzo: You can team up your cotton dress with palazzo pants if you want a flared look. You can ditch the dupatta because the designer dress will already be packed with heavy embroidery or intricate work.
- Team it with a sharara: If you think wearing a lehenga is too tedious for a summer wedding, you can ditch it for your designer cotton dress with sharara pants. This modern touch is the perfect addition to your desi look.
You can pull off your designer cotton dress in a lot of different ways. For example, you can opt for either heels or wedges or traditional flat footwear to complete your look. You can even style your hair straight or in waves and curls, or opt for a chic updo to pair with your elegant traditional look.
This blog post is part of the blog challenge ‘Blogaberry Dazzle’ hosted by Cindy D’Silva and Noor Anand Chawla.
*This is a sponsored guest post.
**Copyright in pictures and content belongs to nooranandchawla.com and cannot be republished or repurposed without express permission of the author. As I am a copyright lawyer by profession, infringement of any kind will invite strict legal action.
I love those dresses😍💞
very nice informative blog given by you . it is very useful for me thank you
It is great blog post
Thanks for stopping by!
The collection in the pics is really cool Noor. But somehow I’ve never tried these kind of dresses although I have gifted them. looks like I need to do some shopping😉
You are right actually and in Mumbai right now it’s been raining since a week. The dresses look great though.
These are some nice suggestions and for anytime comfort, cotton is best.
I love flowing cotton dresses in summers. They are so comfortable. My last few purchases have been these.
I have always been a fan of utility before style. This looks like it has found the sweet spot.
I love cotton and prefer yo wear all season
It soothes your body. Lovely dresses by Libas. Informative post.
Cotton is what works best for Indian summers. I really liked the designs shared.
These cotton dresses look great- thanks for sharing! In this humidity, this is much needed
The Libas collection looks so good. I am all for pastels in summers. I love sarees for summer weddings though. The crisp cotton ones work perfectly.
Lovely dresses… I love cotton dresses because of comfort and elegant look it gives.
Summer dresses are one of my go to options when I plan to step out of the house as not only these look beautiful but are also super comfortable too.
I love cotton dresses. I have a collection of dresses, anarkali, plazzo, jumpsuit, Kurtis and still I keep searching for more options. I really love your dressing style and your tips are great.
I love girls in dresses! Dresses are so elegant. Your blog post should help girls on the fence to go for that pretty summer dress! You’re idea to go to a summer wedding in dresses is novel and I hope it becomes trending in India weddings in summer.
It’s great post .and ya i love ua style ❤️
It is really awesome collection of cotton dress.