I began blogging in early 2007, where I penned some thoughts and poems inspired by my feelings as a young adult. It was sentimental stuff which I kept anonymous, and abandoned after a few months.
In 2014, I mustered the courage to start afresh with a free blog where I planned to share honest reviews of books, movies, hotels, eateries and products. Unfortunately, as a lawyer with a full-time job, I found it hard to blog on the side, and my second attempt at blogging was also abandoned.
After the birth of my son, and a hiatus from my legal career, I bought a WordPress website and began lifestyle blogging in earnest, on October 5, 2017. Hence, though it may see like I’m a relative newbie, I’m an actually an old hand at this game!
Over the years, my writings and blogs have won many awards and rankings. However, the biggest recognition I have received thus far has been the Feedspot Ranking of No. 19 on the TOP 100 LIFESTYLE BLOGS, WEBSITES & INFLUENCERS IN THE WORLD! Yep, not just in India but across the globe!! Wheeeeee!
Apologies for the capital letters, but I’m just so excited about this news! Proper acknowledgment of one’s hard work and success in the blogging world is hard to come by, so forgive me the over-excitement.
I’d like to thank Feedspot for including me in their exclusive global list which only a few bloggers from my country have made it to.
Thanks are also due to my parents, my husband and my mother-in-law for being supportive and encouraging readers right from the start.
But most of all, I must thank you, my dear readers, for coming back to read my work, for providing feedback and for sustaining www.nooranandchawla.com!
Now, it’s time for me to return the favour. If you’ve always wanted to blog or learn how to earn money from your blog, I host exclusive monthly workshops, in collaboration with Queens Brigade, to teach you everything I know about getting started. The first workshop took place on May 9, and it was well-attended and highly appreciated by every participant. Most of the seven ladies have already begun their blogging journey after attending the workshop.
This workshop is not meant for established bloggers, it’s an introduction for those who have always been interested in this field and have no idea how to begin. I hope you recommend this workshop to someone that may fall in this category.
Here’s why I recommend attending this workshop:
- It’s a paid workshop so you know I won’t inundate you with useless information, just to lure you into a paid workshop later. The information will be succinct and useful.
- I believe my forte lies in easy explanations of complicated concepts– so if you struggle with technology or blogging in general, I promise to make it easy for you.
- We are accepting only a few participants in an attempt to address each participants’ unique needs and problems. Individual attention will be accorded.
- I will provide you with tailor-made advice as per your concerns with respect to traditional blogging, video blogging or social media influencing.
- I learnt everything I know on my own, the hard way. This has given me a certain expertise in this field, which you can take advantage of, at a very nominal price.
So, if you’d like to join this workshop, here are the details:
LINK TO REGISTER: https://www.queensbrigade.com/learn-to-monetise-your-blog-with-noor.php
DAY: Saturday, May 30
TIME: 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
PRICE: INR 2500 (discounted from original price of INR 8000)
VENUE: Zoom (Link will be shared after payment)
VERY FEW SEATS LEFT!
That’s it from me folks. Thank you once again dearly for your support and readership throughout. Looking forward to a long and fruitful journey together!
*This is not a sponsored post.
**Copyright in pictures and content belongs to nooranandchawla.com and cannot be republished or repurposed without express permission of the author. As I am a copyright lawyer by profession, infringement of any kind will invite strict legal action.